adopt a pet?
You’ll save a life!
You’ll get a great animal.
You’ll get a great bargain.
All pets are good for your health, but an adopted pet is good for your self-esteem.
You’re environmentally responsible.
You’ll change a homeless animal’s whole world.
Find out what your pet’s adoption fees provide
What is included
In adoption fee for cats
Adult Cats (ages 1-6 years)
For adult cats, our adoption fees include:
- Veterinary Exam
- Rabies Vaccine
- Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) test
- Distemper, Rhinotracheitis, Calici, and Chlamydia (DRCC) vaccinations #1 and #2
- Fecal exam
- Spay / Neuter
- Microchip and Registration
- Complimentary nail trim
In addition to the services provided for adult cats, the adoption fees for kittens include:
- Deworming doses as required based on age
- Spay / Neuter Deposit of $50 *
* Spay/Neuter is covered by the deposit if the procedure is performed at Brookville Animal Hospital. If done elsewhere, the adopter must provide proof of the procedure and the deposit will be returned or the adopter may donate the deposit.